Friday, October 8, 2010

Us vs. Them

There are many ways to interpret this...
It's very general. But one example of a situation of this is the time I had friends over for our annual block party...
It all happened this summer and the drama that followed still partially continues.
It was a nice sunny day when my school friends arrived, we were swimming, eating cotton candy and just having a good time. Then I explained my evil plot. The night before a girl was saying rude stuff about people. So, to set her straight I planned to throw water balloons at her :) but then, since she's 3 years old at heart, she tattle to her dad.....one thing you should know about him, is that he is rarely NOT drunk. So of course when he came over to yell he reeked of beer... But he continued...an we almost lost our tempers at him, but that wouldn't have been good at all. The girl, had friends that were mine but I haven't talked to them since, which I honestly don't mind at all. I have a life and proved I don't need them. To this day it remains: Us vs. Them.
The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment